12/29/2011

LONDON CALLING


Hey all lovers n haters!

I was going threw my email, n ran into this blog that I once started but never continued. So I figured now's a good time to get back on track with this, since I will have more time to spend with my-dearest-self soon. Acctually I don't even mind if noone reads this, it's just a way to clear some thoughts at sleepless nights...

At this moment I'm at my sister's house, watching over sleeping babies (yes...sleeping...heavy job, huh? :) )
Gosh I will miss these boys n everyone else soso much...

Why? Cos I'm leaving Finland in 3 days...n heading for new challenges in Great Britain, and even Greater London. Though, I'm one lucky bastard to have these guys visiting already after one week!

Isac, 3; har de mat i London? (do they have food in London?)


1 comment:

  1. It's inspirational.

    I also think there is plenty of food in London(Fish)

    ReplyDelete