11/08/2013

Life on FF >>


Isn't it funny...? How time just seem to pass by on FastForward. How one time you blink it's 2010, you blink again and realize it's nearly 2014. Having said that, I realize I sound old! This is what my last year employer would warn me about every now and again. Then again, I am turning 30 in March, Ripley's believe it or not.
 I even started telling people already that I'm 30, to prevent the shock when the alarm clock on my crap Samsung phone wakes me up to the day it actually becomes reality. So now I'm making it blog-official as well, ha.

I read through the old blogs, and it all feels so distant. Everything in my life is changing like seasons. Memories I recall seem to belong to someone else, like I've watched it in a film. That's why I decided it was time for a blog update.

The two years in London has blessed me with many new friends, and the interesting thing with people here is, they too seem to change in my life as the weather changes season. That's mostly because people tend to only stick around for a short while in London.
 
I've moved from Kent to Battersea nearly one year ago, and as my sister would put it, "I KID YOU NOT", this year is gone even before I realized it started!  My two near and dear Swede friends in SW are long gone, back in their Kingdom up north. Same goes with the Finns. However, I'm hoping the Germans and Portuguese are stayers! I have no intentions in moving back up north... Maybe one day? God alone knows.
 
 
I enrolled for (what seems to be) an interesting course in illustration and book publishing, starting January. Hopefully my great expectations will be met. At least I have a huge inspiration for learning, and getting back on the creativity path: ready for a new season!
 
Tonight: What ever happened to P-rock event in the best company.

 

 A lot has happened since I wrote, but I won't bore you with too many details. Conclusion: I'm happy, and keeping up the bounce!


C xx

PS. Why is my blog in Finnish....? I can't seem to find how to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment