2/02/2012

HAIRCUT OY!






I finally got my hair cut at The View!


Yes for smoothies for breakfast, as a fresh start of the day! Yum...
This one is with orange juice, greek yoghurt, berries, banana and some honey.












Here's another drink I discovered, Marley's mellow mood! All natural relaxation. "Reduces stress & relieves tension" Lightly carbonated herbal drink. Might cause drowsiness. hmmm... I didn't taste it yet though!



Guess what people, I've got 4 days off. How great isn't that?! I promise you I will enjoy it! The thing I mostly look forward too is Chelsea Vs Man United on Sunday. Rooney, please play, I'm coming to see you, ok?

Quote of today as a reminder; "Be careful who you open up to, some do care, but most are just curious."





Now's a good time to get started on some new pages in the artistbook. Have a good one, lovers n haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment