2/08/2012

PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL ZERO

The sun has a weird way of cheering up one's mind and spirit... I'm sure I'm not the only one it works on. Jesus... I've just been a disaster this whole week. If I could measure my energy level, I'd prove it to be below 0... I can't figure out why, cos I'm not even feeling the flue anymore..? As a vegetarian I do eat my veggies... fruits... vitamins... so, why am I so tired?! Thank God for the sun, atleast something to easen up my heavy mind!

I didn't paint at all this week... The only creative things was doing some painting with the kids. Ah yeah, we made a snowman and a snow horse too. Yey, productivity at the max! I am very inspired, I just can't seem to find the energy for it. I just checked some stuff on online, keeping eyes open for nice deals. Like this one;





These are my favourites at this moment, LETRASET Promarkers... I also found them for a nice price at Cass Art, think they were under 5£ (pack of 4). 


I can't wait for the sun to bring some warmer days, for going outside to the park and waste the day away drawing.




Ahaa! We are out of coffeefilters, so I cut down on the coffeeside, can that just be it? Maybe partly. Well, anyhow, now I will go to sleep... Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Yes, at 20:25.

Nitenite... Resting for a better tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment