1/13/2012

BEEN THERE


Wednesday for sure was a blast! Spent the whole day walking around with Sis' avec the greatest family, til all of our feet were aching enough to call it a day. I'm blessed to have these people in my life.

I took a morningwalk along the Mall street, passing places like Buckingham palace, moving towards Natural History Museum where I finally found these guys on the photos. We spent some time checkin out Dinosaurs, skeletons n all the rest, checked out some birdiebirdies n had a snack. Later on we took a walk threw Hyde Park. By chance we also passed the Finnish Embassy, where I should show up for the Finish President election tomorrow, saturday.

After this we did some shopping in cute boutiques in Notting Hill which made us hungry enough to enjoy some mexican tex-mex food! I'm happy to say I did find the art supplies I was looking for at a shop in Notting hill, called The Art! Cheers n a great thank you for that. Started on filling my first page in the train back later on. Yay!




















2 comments:

  1. Nå men men vad man blir avundsjuk.. bästa dagen och bästbästaste sällskapet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lena; Ser dock fram emot nästa besök också! :)

    The Art Shop; http://static.whoseview.com/files/1272470936133IMG1576458330.png

    ReplyDelete