1/23/2012

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Another day, another drawing.
 The weekend is one more time gone, and a new week kicked off. I had the pleasure of meeting new nice people again. We made the second round around Westfield shopping center, had some dinner, went to get ready for going out and finally hit the streets and ended up in Club bond ; a glamorous and poshy place in the center of London. Coctails for 15 £... entrance 20 £.... We were lucky to be on the guestlist. London nights can be great laughs and a loads of fun, but it can also be extremely expensive.


I'm sad to say I missed the London Art Fair which was planned for sunday, simply because I didnt have the power to go after that night out... 

It's easy to meet new people here when you are new, I think... Like today for example, I was in the playground with the kids, n met a sweet girl who lives just two blocks from me; we started talking n got along - now we are heading to Bromley together some of the next matching free days. I didn't go there yet, so I'm glad to get company to go with!

Somehow I'm starting to get used to the idea of living here. Life can be good, we better enjoy it while it lasts, right? The eagle has landed.


X


No comments:

Post a Comment