1/19/2012

RAUTAROUVA AND HEVOSVOIMAA





Rautarouva!

 I happened to see the movie Iron Lady in the cinema in Westfield (thanks, it was really a nice place, but the movie? Not worth the 105 min of our precious time alive). I just checked it out on IMDb and saw the Finnish translation -> RAUTAROUVA!  Hahaa, Finland, without irony, I'm loving it. It's all in the details!

Westfield is one of the biggest shoppingcenters in Europe (second biggest?), I was too tired to enjoy at the time being, but will be heading there soonest, again.



Today we made a fieldtrip to Sevenoaks to see a dear friend of the family, which also happens to be... a horse!; a beautiful and calm one.
All n all, it's been a great week and I can't believe it's already friday again tomorrow!



Btw, we were back to +12 degrees again today, there goes the winterjacket!





X

No comments:

Post a Comment