1/05/2012

CHILLAXIN'

n what not.

Let me admit one thing; this evening I'm happy n feeling abnormally great! Though the weather has been mildly expressed shitty the last days (meaning very windy, n rainy), I did have the chance to get a glimpse of the sun today.


Check out this view from the backyard! The grass is always greener on the other side.

I suppose the grass isn't that green in Kokkola now? I heard you guys got loads of snow... I really wish someone would send me photos of that, cos I do LOVE new fresh white pure snow... N we didn't get that yet when I was still around. Someone, anyone? Send me please. Please?

I took a longer walk around these streets today, stopped by the rail-station, and the old part of this village. I should add a photo from that street. It's so cute! It's the kind of place where it feels like time stops, people you meet on the streets are not in a hurry and even have time to look happy and give a stranger a smile. You would never believe it's only about 25 min away from the cityrush of London.

I will make me first trip into that cityrush tomorrow, everyday new things to see. I do feel more alive than I did in a long time!


"I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of twenty pounds"
From a Queen to another, Cheers!






 
...and here's my first movie-editing, starring Sebastian X and Isac fighting over two chairs.

xoxo

1 comment: