1/16/2012

DAYS FLY BY



Since I arrived two weeks ago (2? Gosh... days fly by) the temperature has been about 8 to 11 degrees, but now it's sinking - Oh no! Minus degrees today, I guess I will be needing my winterjacket after all. We went to the park today, me and the boys, and discovered RIMFROST! They were amazed indeed, since I suppose it's not that often you get that in London (?).

The marvellous weekend passed n a new week's here. I still feel inspired; I actually did since I arrived here. Inspired to create. There's something about the enviroment and the people around me. Though the decision to move here was one of the hardest so far, I still didn't have even one moment of regreting it.

I do appreciate the food I get here too, God... Look n learn, look n learn. Life's good, brothers n sisters!




X

No comments:

Post a Comment