1/10/2012

WEDNESDAY - TOURIST DAY



I just got of the phone with my sister who currently is in London with her family, including K, I and J. I am truly lucky to get visitors of best kind already! Had a short talk with them, got a "Go' natt, Lotta!" from I, and set a date for tomorrow morning. Meeting point; Natural History Museum to check out...wait for it....waaaaait for it..... DINOSAURS! I'm wondering how 3-year old I. can sleep tonight. He sounded happy on the phone though, good to hear! Notting Hill could be nice for tomorrow too... All thanks to my hosts who gave me the day of to be a true turist. I should get a vyölaukku for occasions like this. There are actually ppl wearing that around here, believe it or not.

New fresh start, all pages blank waiting to get filled.
Can't wait to get started.







Another thing on the checklist tomorrow would be to find some good art supplies... Got some tips where to search for it, and I'm truly hoping I can find what I need tomorrow. Some fineliners, brushes and a A4 blank-paged book atleast. I do need to get started on some sketches n graphics.

Anyways................These days have just been rolling ahead. I'm kinda getting used to the ways of life around here, since I even learned to look to the right side of the street when crossing. Something to write home about, huh?


All n all, I'm inspired... And I am glad to see there r people reading this blog, you crossed 500 views today. Cheers for that!

x






3 comments:

  1. Natural History Museum http://www.nhm.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi ne donsaiurukset oli siistejä! Me tosin juostiin se tunnissa läpi koko museo. :D

    Käy joskus Caden Townissa. :) Ja Portobello roadilla, son siellä Notting Hillin huudeilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joo camdenis pitää käydä! Notting Hillit ja portobellot on käyty tänään, kivat ne pikkukaupat sielläpäin. Se sun pitkähihanen mekko on varmaan sielt? mä ostin kans kaks mekkoa sieltäpäin. Lovely, indeed! <3 Ikävä.

      Delete