1/03/2012

LOOKS LIKE...

I made it!

The trip went all n all good. No delays, n everything running smoothly. Though I probably was the most tired traveller ever, I managed to make it threw the flight sitting next to a very talkative lady. For sure she was nice n kind n giving advice about places to visit etc, I was just abit too tired... Finally reaching London, standsted airport my ride seemed to have forgot itself on the way, which felt abit blää since I was deadtired n just wanted to get a bed to rest my aching head on. After two hours of calling, making announcements n walking around searching I finally get a call; Grab a taxi n come to the address that will be texted to your phone, the fee will be payed for. Matrix? Haha. Well. I did as been told, and believe it or not I got the most talkative taxidriver too, though kind. After a one hour ride we reach a beautiful peaceful area outside of London, in Kent, with old big houses n small streets, it really seemed like a farytale or a movie. I was welcomed n showed around, had a cup of tea n then BOOM head on my new pillow n black out. That must have been around 7 o'clock (British time, Finnish time 9) so TADAAA! -> Here I am fully awake 5 O'clock in the morning. Rise n shine!


 

New day, new place, new people n much to see n learn. I wish every morning would feel this inspiring!






No comments:

Post a Comment