1/30/2012

BUSY DAYS SEEM SHORT


I went to the center this morning 'cos of the National Insurance interview booked at 11.20. I managed to get myself awake n out intime (on a Monday morning, not bad for being me) to have some spare hours to look around. A local dude recommended this shop, CASS ART LONDON, when I was asking for some supplies. I can't complain, it had everything I want and more - on 10th anniversary SALE. Nice!






I took a walk through China Town, where they still had the decorations from the Chinese New Year (23th January).













Finally... I headed towards northeast part of London, which for me was a new area. It's funny how u can take just a few tubestops, n walk out in a totally different surrounding. Like those what-ever-they-called-'em in Star Trek! Kinda funny. 

Anyways, this area is strongly Islamic. You can find the east London Mosque, Muslim center, London Islamic bank, n so on... Walking threw this area I reached destination Job Center, were me and a bunch of other foreigners were queueing to get our passports and papers checked. Then... queueing again to get the passports back. All n all I was waiting inline for about 2,5 hours... Well, now it's atleast done! Yey!

Aaah and guess what was waiting for me when I got back to Kent?! The letter from the bank with a bank-account number and a checkbook! Finally!!! So, on the bureaucratic part, this day was a success and a big stress relief. I will go to sleep hyvällä mielellä today. Who's commercial in the Finnish TV had that slogan ? "blablablablaa.... Wake up happy!"...? To end this day I took the boys to the playground, had some nice dinner n finally time to relax. Today felt like...1 hour. A very busy 1 hour....




X

2 comments:

  1. darling, its took a walk "through" not "threw".......and the advert is for hotels.fi. hope you're great. take care :*

    ReplyDelete