1/07/2012

FANCY A SMOKE?

cos they will charge you loads for it in the UK.
...which Dr. K wouldnt mind, since that was what she wished for before I left. Well there u go! One pack is about £8.


 Yesterday was super. I took the train to destination Charing X, bought a prepaid simcard,had a coffe at starbucks while doing my best to get that simcard working, -> and was lucky to meet a strangerfriendly Londoner. I'll thank sbucks more for that than for the coffe. I'm glad to see there r still ppl around who will do an extra effort to help a stranger without asking for anything in return. Look n Learn!


I also learned that not only people but also the city is strangerfriendly. Aslong as u can read a map, there is no possible way for u to get lost in this city, cos there are maps all over the place.



I walked around abit, found some nice sales (hurray for january sales), burned some money n felt good about it.









brinn pengar brinn...






Later on I headed for what I called the-true-finns meeting at the Nordic Bar. I had a Lonkero, showed my face n let the other Finns know I exist and am around! Every first friday of every month London-Finns are meeting n catching up, which is kinda nice! Atleast for Finns living here for a longer period of time, but I've only been here for 4 days......


So instead, I headed of to meet the gang of strangerfriendly Londoners from earlier, and had some beers n a blast. I'd post a photo of em, but they might mind?! I have to say, one cute detail of this evening was a live band playing coversongs of for example weezer and eagle eye cherry with british accent.


Now I better hit the shower n welcome a new day! Catch you later, lovers n haters!
Oh, and thank you banibansku for the winterwonderland photo!



xx



1 comment:

  1. it's a good thing to let out what's in your heart. One feels free and happier. Always stand on your grounds firmly and you will do greater things.

    Say hey to your new friends and the London-Finns if you meet them.

    ReplyDelete