1/08/2012

RUSSIAN...? SERIOUSLY!?!




So... this weekend's almost over. After all running around being social as a dog, and a turist as a newbie, I'm exhausted and will spend this day in bed. Basically what I did was walking here n there,for hours, trying to get some feeling about how to move around.
Places checked of the Touristlist yesterday; Trafalgar square, Piccadilly circus, London Bridge, China Town.
I'm a brilliant turist, am I not? ha. Though I must say, walking threw Piccadilly circus on a saturday afternoon was the biggest mistake I made sofar. Jesus Christ the amont of people.....................just imagine having a panic attack in a place like that. Gosh. No f-ing way out... The only reason why I walked threw it was 'cos I wanted to get to Abercrombie & Fitch which is one street up, but I could have done it some other day. Well, that is now registered n will be remembered; piccadilly saturdays - bad idea.






On my way to the trainstation... creepy in some weird nice way. There are loads of squirrels in there! And pikkulintuja a.k.a. birdiebirdies.
Blair witch? ..............no..!!! why did I think of that now?  next time I'll be scared!

I should get the boring stuff done too.... Meaning, fixing a bank account (which they made abit complecated for non-Brits), and apply for a National Insurance...

One thing that do annoy me half way to maximum, is people asking if I'm Russian. No offence to Russian women, but.... Seriously?!? I got that comment a couple of times now. I just dont see it. Another thing is, some think my accent is funny, but my natural answer is, really? u think mine is funny, huh? you should here your accent with my ears. British accent is kinda cute, though. And, considering english is my third language I would say I'm doing ok, wouldn't worry about it.

Moviesuggestions for a day in the bad is appreciated. What's your favorite movie?






No comments:

Post a Comment