1/29/2012

CREATIVITY, NOT DESTRUCTION

 















The garden of Adam // 29/01/2012

















































There goes yet another week -- all n all no complains! This sunday is for relaxing, painting, drawing... Peace and quiet; I'm loving it. Time to empty every thought from my mind n just lean back. No pressure, no expectations, no meetings, away from the crowded streets and the heavy traffic.























"...for a safer London..."
I was out in Shepherd's Bush the other day (it's the same area as were u can find one of the westfield shopping centers). We managed to find a nice karaokebar, heh.. with extremely talented singers, and as always also some.....not so talented. You know, the ones you feel embaressed for... I hate that feeling.
As I wrote earlier, I have that kind of  "it will all work out somehow"-mentality... I tend not to worry. Sometimes though, it's a good reminder to keep yourself aware of your environment. For those two days this week, in S. Bush, two policemen warned me about getting robbed, in different occations. "Dont answer your phone in this area unless it's an emergancy", "please keep a good hold of your handbag". Though I didn't see anything bad, other than a few drunk people (which I'm more than used to in Kokkola too) I suppose it's a rough area. I don't mind though. I really do look forward to finding my way to Brixton too, something about rough unglamorous places fascinates me...



 
Going-to-bed-song of yesterday.



You people crossed 1000 blogviews, in one month... Cheers for reading, sweeties!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment