1/13/2012

LA FAMILIA

"Guard", J and my sister. The guard seems to be distracted by....something?

Cool Britannia; Sir Jackson and Mr. Britannia. 

Thursday came along. Though I got into the holidaymood after wednesday's toursitround, I woke up for work in the morning, had a short day n got the chance to head back to the center to spend some last hours with La familia.  Boy-iltavilli did a good job spending his last energy checking out things n places like Cool Britannia at Piccadilly circus, with America's got talent's Jackson imitator, I'll add a video of him later on.


Boy Iltavilli and me in the tube
 This boy never stops to amaze me with his good heart n great spirit. We figured out that they DO have good food in London, n it is eatable.  After some walking around here n there we decided to go back to La familia's hotell, since the boys were getting tired. Boy-iltavilli was nice enough to invite me to join him and the others on the tube. http://charlottasophia.blogspot.com/2011/12/five-dos-and-donts.html Fifth DO-rule, Let others good actions give you energy.

I'll add our music videos later on too. Brilliant, I'm telling you. Unfortunatly we had to say our goodbyes later on, since they left earlier today. I told them to start expecting my Finland-visit when they r brave enough to swim in the sea at Moffa's cottage this incoming summer... <3

Snusmumriken saknar mumintrollet minst lika mycket som mumintrollet saknar snusmumriken, men när första vårdagen är här kommer han tillbaka, för Snusmumriken kommer alltid tillbaka.


X









2 comments: