1/03/2012

VAROKAA ANKKAA

... 


I did learn many usefull things one my first day of work, mostly about the rutines of my job and people it concernes... after some days I'm sure I'll be doing ok. When you are working with people it always takes some time, to get to the same level and connect, it's just the beginning that is abit challenging.


I walked around abit in my new neighbourhood, it is kinda cute with it's old houses n small shops and signs!

But people, one thing feels abit confusing, check this... 

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/oyster-rail-services-map.pdf

I'll give you £1 if you memorize it. N that's a promise I can keep!

"It's really not that complecated" -says many, so let me just get used to it and try not to make my eyes bigger than usual when I'm looking at it.

          CHEERS! ja hyvää yötä!









No comments:

Post a Comment